Bristow & Sutor is one of the UK’s largest enforcement and debt collection agencies and supports local authorities in areas including council tax, business rates and parking fines. We have been leading the way in our profession, from fully employing our Enforcement Agents, to making significant investment in delivering service innovation through Bristow & Sutor’s technology driven data centric approach. This approach provides tailored and targeted solutions, delivering sector-leading collection performance while protecting the most vulnerable in society and the reputation of clients.
Our growth plans are strongly focused on transforming debt collection, through technology, new ways of working and a relentless focus on positive outcomes - for clients and service users. To support this growth period we are looking for two energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales and Marketing team, to drive sales performance and contribute to the sales transformation programmes.
We are looking to attract the best people form within the industry, so if you are an experienced Market Development Manager in Revenues. Please register your interest https://lnkd.in/dbBzTvG or send us your CV in application firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, feel free to call for a no obligation chat with the team on 01527 504 007.
Market Development Manager
To grow and develop strong Revenues industry links and networks, in order to provide insight for sales strategy development and help shape the business pipeline.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Develop a sector new business strategy and pipeline aligned to the sales growth strategy. Identify and pursue strategic targets and assist Client Development Managers in the conversion of clients
* Review and develop service delivery to a portfolio of existing clients considering new business opportunities
* Provide sector insight to tenders and contract renewals, driving innovation and content
* Act as business expert for the sector, providing insight and recommendations to assist in achieving the Bristow & Sutor and Group business strategy
* Lead client review meetings in order to grow the relationship and identify opportunities
* Maintain up to date legislative knowledge to ensure full awareness of any impact on enforcement or associated services. Deliver sector specific training and upskilling to the team
* Provide input and assist delivery of a sector specific plan for functions, conferences, exhibitions, regional groups, hospitality, PR activity and committees
* Support and drive transformation and continuous improvement within the Sales and Marketing function
* Undertake ad hoc projects and responsibilities aligned to the scope of the role purpose
* Demonstrable relevant experience in the Revenues industry
* Evidence of strong network and relevant industry links
Bristow & Sutor is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Copyright © 2020 · All Rights Reserved · Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation