Bristow & Sutor is one of the UK’s largest enforcement and debt collection agencies and supports local authorities in areas including council tax, business rates and parking fines. We have been leading the way in our profession, from fully employing our Enforcement Agents, to making significant investment in delivering service innovation through Bristow & Sutor’s technology driven data centric approach. This approach provides tailored and targeted solutions, delivering sector-leading collection performance while protecting the most vulnerable in society and the reputation of clients.
Our growth plans are strongly focused on transforming debt collection, through technology, new ways of working and a relentless focus on positive outcomes - for clients and service users. To support this growth period we are looking for two energetic and enthusiastic individuals to join our Sales and Marketing team, to drive sales performance and contribute to the sales transformation programmes.
We are looking to attract the best people form within the industry, so if you are an experienced Client Development Manager or Account Manager we would love to hear from you. Please register your interest https://lnkd.in/dShAuXNm or send us your CV in application email@example.com.
Alternatively, feel free to call for a no obligation chat with the team on 01527 504 007.
Client Development Manager
Account management of existing clients to retain, upsell and cross sell. Also, focusing on developing new leads to grow the business and expand the national client base.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Client visits and liaison to ensure the smooth running of contracts and retention of business
* Cross selling and upselling of our services to other departments within existing clients in order to grow the size of service provision
* Lead client review meetings in order to grow the relationship and identify opportunities
* Identify and secure new business in line with the company’s marketing strategy
* Assist with the preparation and presentation of tenders
* Deliver training to clients in areas such as ‘clientweb’ and company procedures
* Participate in client functions, conferences and exhibitions
* Support and drive transformation and continuous improvement within the Sales and Marketing function
* Undertake ad hoc projects and responsibilities aligned to the scope of the role purpose
* Relevant experience of account management and new business development, preferably within the enforcement profession
* Demonstrable record of client retention
* Experience of the parking industry is ideal, but revenues experience is also an advantage
* Willingness to undertake national travel
Bristow & Sutor is an equal opportunities employer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Copyright © 2020 · All Rights Reserved · Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation