We are looking for an enthusiastic person to manage our client relationships, develop, retain and grow our customer base, primarily across London and the South of England.
Having experience of managing strategic accounts ideally within the enforcement sector would be an advantage.
You would need to be commercially astute with excellent negotiation and presentation skills
As a primary client liaison point, you will be responsible for maintaining excellent relations with clients, meeting and surpassing client needs and guaranteeing high business standards.
Reporting to our Business Development and Client Director, this role is pivotal in supporting the management team achieve their annual targets and client servicing objectives.
Based in our London (Monument) office, but working with clients from across the South of England, the role will focus on management of clients across all areas of our business.
- Develop a detailed account plan, in collaboration with each client in your portfolio, that sets specific strategies addressing both Phoenix and client business objectives
- Effective use of management techniques including regular customer meetings to review progress on jointly agreed actions, Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), customer satisfaction and revenue trends
- Gather and present service delivery and operational KPI’s to clients and ensure action plans are in place to continuously improve performance
- Implement effective account management techniques to include aligning key stakeholders from Phoenix with those of the Client
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the sector and individual customers, fully understanding current and future sector requirements and using this knowledge to assist Phoenix to develop relevant added value products and services
- Ensure that all existing customers are regularly visited and provide a report of each meeting to the Business Development and Client Director.
- Progress actions from client meetings with Directors and relevant Operational teams and drive improvement in customer satisfaction levels
- Ensure that you meet on a regular basis with your Operations colleagues and that there is a focus on cohesive and collaborative working practices
- Identify new opportunities for additional services to existing and new Clients
- Continuously improve Phoenix’s service offering, providing true, tangible value to the client
- Contribute to client working groups to understand and tackle specific issues faced both now and in the future
- Attendance at relevant industry events across England, to represent the company as a delegate or an exhibitor
- Liaise with the Client Support Team based in our Bolton office.
Qualification, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of managing Strategic Accounts, with a successful track record of growth and retention in the enforcement sector would be an advantage
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Results driven, responsive and persistent
- Confident, ambitious and willing to take initiative
- IT literacy including: Microsoft Office suite and knowledge of CRM systems
- Hold gravitas and build strong, long term relationships with key decision makers that achieve jointly agreed objectives through shared actions
- Clean Driving Licence – this role will involve travel and occasional overnight stays for operational meetings, client meetings and industry events
- Ability to handle day to day enquiries efficiently as well as be responsible for ensuring Client Services KPI targets are met
- Ability to be a “go to” person for our Client Support team based in our Bolton office.
Place of Work: Monument, London
Hours of Work: Variable due to the nature of the role
Salary Range: In excess of £35,000. Negotiable dependant on experience and qualifications
Benefits: Company Car Allowance and Company Bonus Scheme
Closing Date: Monday 11th November 2019
Please apply by sending your CV with a covering letter to: