Wilks Head and is a firm of Chartered Surveyors based in Central London. Due to the continued expansion of our Revenues Assurance service provided to local authorities, we have an opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our team. The role will focus on using our bespoke processes and systems to identify missing or undervalued properties from the Rating List. The role would be ideally suited to someone who has previous Business Rates knowledge from either the public or private sector.
Role will include:
• Using various datasets to identify properties of interest that might not be assessed.
• Undertaking research using a number of sources and compiling a list of properties compliant with the Billing Authority Reporting Standards
• Using the client portal to upload property information and liaise with clients
• Undertaking inspections where required
• Attendance at meetings and client management
• Assistance where required on Check/Challenge and Appeal
Copyright © 2021 · All Rights Reserved · Institute of Revenues Rating and Valuation