ENGIE are currently recruiting for a Revenues & Benefits Lead to join our team in North Tyneside, NE27 0BY. This is a full time, permanent position
The Revenues & Benefits lead will be responsible for the delivery of the contract goals and objectives relating to the Revenues and Benefits, working directly with the contract senior management team. The post holder will also be responsible for the management of staff and projects to ensure the smooth, efficient running of the service and will also play a key role in ensuring continuous service development and ensuring quality and audit requirements are adhered to.
What is your day to day?
- Work with the Operations Director to manage and plan department annual budget
- Manage resource and skill set within the operation to deliver expectations for revenue and debt recovery.
- Support the implementation of new solutions to drive continuous efficiencies and service improvements and actively contribute to the long-term development of the service
- To undertake year end/year start processes with the support team to ensure production of annual billing.
- To interpret and implement changes from legislation, policy and good practice.
- To play a key role as part of the wider ENGIE Partnership management team
- Be the subject matter expert for the team, leading on business system and business need challenges.
- Provide clear effective leadership to inspire, motivate and empower staff
- Manage the annual billing and rollover process for Council Tax & Business Rates
- Identify resources required to deliver core services, staffing and non-staffing
- Understand and implement key metrics, productivity and cost reduction initiatives.
- Measure adherence against KPIs and associated outcomes at an individual and team level
- Ensure effective performance management of team, including ongoing development
Who are you?
- Qualified to degree level (or equivalent)
- Possess a professional qualification e.g. IRRV (or equivalent)
- Experience of working as senior manager within a financial service (3 years minimum)
- Demonstrates a high level of understanding in relation to legislation and governance
- Experience of operating at a senior level within a transactional service delivering business change
- Proven ability to perform consistently to tight timescales and with a high degree of visibility
- Experience of delivering innovative solutions to service delivery in a transformational environment.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong relationships at all levels.
- Proven success in operating in a service delivery environment with a clear focus on customer satisfaction.
- Experience of working within a BPO is desirable and understanding of public sector business is essential
Who are we?
ENGIE employs 17,000 people in the UK and over 160,000 worldwide, achieving revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018
What’s in it for you?
This is a full time, permanent position. On offer is a salary of £55,000 dependent upon skills and experience. ENGIE also offer the following benefits:
- Paid holidays (+8 public holidays)
- Life Insurance
- Employee discount shopping scheme, including discounts on gym memberships, holiday packages and more
- Employee personal & professional development profile
- Personal and career development pathways supported by ENGIE Academy
If this role is of interest to you, please click below to apply! A member of our Resourcing Team will review your application and be in touch.